I've been so excited for these family pictures. I know I'm lame but I love pictures and I thought I'd share a few of my favorite ones!

We're ALL smiling...at once!
Dad/Mom & Oakley

It's not that we don't think Harley is photogenic, she's at that age where she doesn't want to cooperate for the camera. I blame it on the age but it could just be her stubborn attitude. She does not want to stay put or smile when the camera is pointed at her. I don't know why because she's so darn cute!



5 comments:
Your pictures are SO adorable!! You guys look so cute and I am so glad you have a blog now.
Your family is so cute!! I can't believe how big Oakley is!! Love the pictures!
Okay, not so much big as in a BIG way, but he is growing!! How is life now that boards are over?!?! We're feeling GREAT!!
what a beautiful family! I love that you love your pictures, and then share them. thanks for sharing
Valsterby - is that you Valerie?!?! If it is - it's Krista. Hey what's going on?
Post a Comment