The kids were royally spoiled this holiday. I think the Easter Bunny saw this as the perfect opportunity because I was in the hospital and couldn't tell him no!
The bunny knew how much my kids LOVE finding easter eggs so he of course hid eggs all over the house for them to find.

Harley also got her BIG chocolate bunny that she never failed to remind us she really NEEDED!
Really, in their church clothes?! :)
Don't they look so BIG! I can't believe how fast my little ones are growing!!!








5 comments:
Can you tell your generous Easter bunny to come to our house!! My kids would sure love him. Your kids are getting SO big and Maverick is such a doll!! He is so cute and I wish I was there to hold him. Good luck with the last month of school and tell Dave to hang in there. We miss you guys.
Wow, what a fun Easter!
congratulations!! i didn't even know you were prego... silly me. i love the family pic in the hospital, we're so excited for you guys
Wow! I don't think the Easter Bunny would be able to find our house if I was in the hospital. So how is it having 3, can I do it?
BIKES!!! YAY!!! I love the kids' Easter outfits. How cute, and matching.
Post a Comment