Yep, my baby just turned ONE! What a loveable guy. We can't ever get enough of his smiles, giggles and cheeses. My sister-in-law made these way cute cards for me to send out... nope still haven't gotten them out...

Mav. seemed to grow up over night. He turned one and was a suddenly a big boy.
* He is now walking all over the place without assistance. (He insists on doing most things himself because that's how brother and sister roll.)
* He's got 9 or more teeth.
* Oh how he LOVES to eat anything that will fit in his mouth. His favorite place to hang out is the pantry. Favorites: french fries, rolls,... really, anything edible... or not

*Waves bye-bye. He probably should have been doing this awhile ago.
* Says da-da the minute he thinks his dad is near.
* Loves to read/listen to books. One past time I enjoy with the kids.

* He slept through the night again last night, this is after I told David it was his turn to get up with Mav... I think they're conspiring against me.
* LOVES, LOVES to be wherever his brother and sister are. Up, down and all around the house! He especially loves playing games with them.

We had a small party for Mav. He loved the attention, the balloons,

and the frosting on the cake.
Happy Birthday Little Buddy!



7 comments:
Time goes too quickly with these little ones. Happy Birthday!
So crazy that he turned one. Hope things are going well. B still asks for you all.
Happy birthday Maverick!
We hope Maverickhad a great birthday! Also I hope you got the package we sent, a little late, sorry!
I can't believe he is already one. Such a cute little guy and sounds like he brings a lot of happiness into your family. We miss you guys and I'm glad I was able to see Maverick at least once last summer. What a darling little boy
He is such a cute little guy and still is crazy that he's already one!
What a cutie. I can't believe how time flies. It looks like you had a ball in Indy. Sorry I missed you when you were here. We are moving closer to the temple so your visits will be easier. Can't wait to see you all again.
Post a Comment