Hi Gallups! You probably don't remember me Joy...I met you at your wedding reception ( long time ago!)...I went to school with David. Anyway...I saw your blog off of Kirsten Koon's and hope you don't mind me stopping in and saying Hi! I'm glad to see you've moved on from dental school! YAY! Congrats :) It is such a good feeling! At least for us :) Although we miss all our friends we made there, it's nice to be done with the dental school part! I just have to say that your family is BEAUTIFUL!!!! If you want to check our blog out...your more than welcome too. Just send me an email and I'll invite you to the list. trmllr215@yahoo.com.
David just recently bought into his practice so now we have to call Casper, Wy home! We're trying to get used to the wind, if that's possible. David enjoys going to work while I maintain the house with 4 very ambitious little kids. We love life and are reminded how lucky we are to have each other!
2 comments:
Isn't dad heading off to work the worst. Samantha is used to it by now, but Bailey cries and tells him no no every morning.
Hi Gallups! You probably don't remember me Joy...I met you at your wedding reception ( long time ago!)...I went to school with David. Anyway...I saw your blog off of Kirsten Koon's and hope you don't mind me stopping in and saying Hi! I'm glad to see you've moved on from dental school! YAY! Congrats :) It is such a good feeling! At least for us :) Although we miss all our friends we made there, it's nice to be done with the dental school part! I just have to say that your family is BEAUTIFUL!!!! If you want to check our blog out...your more than welcome too. Just send me an email and I'll invite you to the list. trmllr215@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment