What impeccable timing. Lucky for David, he's smart and didn't have a problem passing his finals! :) We had family come out and help during the month of June. That's always fun!
Here's the proud papa and his baby boy!
David took his boards at the end of June and passed! Yeah again. Now he's practicing officially in the clinics. (Anybody need some dental work done?!)
We took a family trip to Nauvoo in July.
Oakley weighs in at a whopping 12.5 lbs. That's double his birth weight at only his 2 month appointment. What a chubs!
Harley learned to like the water and has become quite the dare devil.
Oakley gets his first taste of swimming at the pool!
Harley loves her baby Oakley. She's so cute with him. She can't go to bed at night without giving him loves and kisses. Oakley doesn't know how lucky he is. She's such a loving big sister.
Funny Story!!!
A few Sundays ago, we caught Harley trying to
be a big helper, that is without mom and dad's permission. I guess she did ask dad for permission but he told her to go ask her mother. I was upstairs getting his clothes and when I came down the stairs, there was Harley with a wet-wipe in hand. You guessed it, she had Oakley's diaper off and was scrubbing (I use this word loosely) off his front end. We couldn't stop laughing, that is after we got him covered back up. From that day on, we've made sure there are bottoms on Oakley at all times.
Okay, I think that was more than plenty for this first entry. I promise to TRY and keep this updated. Until next time...



1 comments:
Joy,
Your blog is so cute! I am glad that you got things worked out. I will love reading up on what is going on in the Gallup family.
Post a Comment