Harley keeping warm by the fire.
Oakley, once again enjoying his Bumbo seat. I promise he's enjoying it!
Where's Oakley? Can you find him?
As I said before it was hoodie weather so I pulled Oakley into bed with me to keep warm. He was able to sleep in much longer than his dear sister Harley. I think she was up before the crack of dawn. She poked at dad's face trying to see if he was awake. Aren't kids so much fun that early in the morning? Dad didn't think so, he told Harley to climb into bed mom. After she came to get me up, he crawled over and got into her sleeping bag and went back to sleep. What a nice dad!
Dad, Harley & Oakley after a good nights sleep! :)
A few of the other dental families came down in the morning so we could enjoy a big camping breakfast together. That was fun and of course we had tons of food to eat. Afterwards, David somehow got roped into giving all the children rides in the cart behind his bike. I don't know if he was planning on getting that good of a workout, I know the children had fun!
Harley snuggling up to Steven Moore. Can you believe he's just over 1 year old?
After we got packed up we took a little hike around Ogle Lake with Brady, Rebecca, Caden, and Camry Robbins. I tell you what, we didn't know that a .7 mile hike could take so long. Harley insisted on walking across every bridge and up and down every set of stairs, there were a million! All in all, it was a beautiful hike. We found many dead, hollowed out trees. Harley and Caden found it comical to climb in them for pictures.
If you look closely you can see Caden, Harley insisted on sitting on his lap. What a flirt!
Family picture at Ogle Lake.



3 comments:
Hey...you found me...and I found you! This blog business is pretty fun. Your new family pics are so cute. Speaking of pics, I burned you a disc of pictures from the state fair and both campouts. Don't let me forget to give it to you (my brain is not with me very often these day). I hope you had a fun time in California.
Awesome pictures! When are you coming to Music City?
Fun camping pictures. I have not seen a recent post, did you fall off the blogging band wagon or the face of the earth?? Kidding I know life is busy!
Post a Comment