I just had to share a few pictures of Oakley. I felt like he kind of got shafted from the spotlight in the last entry and I wanted everyone to see how cute he's gotten! Can you believe he's already 5 months old?! I can't!
So, we've established the fact that my little boy is growing up way too fast and now he's becoming quite the ladies man! :) Here's a picture of Oakley and his girl-pal Ellie.
Don't they look so cute together?



3 comments:
SO cute! I love his little man outfits you put him in, that is adorable! Hey, speaking of dancing, your blog has a good tune too. What a fun halloween, cute costumes!
Oakley is so cute, if you ever want to give him away we will take him in a heart beat!
I can't believe how big he is! You have the CUTEST little babies.
Post a Comment