I love my kids but I tell you what, if I have to spend one more week with sick kids I'm selling them! :) Just kidding. At the beginning of last week Oakley had croupe which he graciously passed on to his sister halfway through the week. By midweek we took him to the Dr. with an ear infection and both kids ended the week with snotty noses. We weren't complaining because by the end of the week we were all back to relatively sleeping through the night and we were excited.
Yesterday we headed to church, which we only got to stay through Sacrament because Harley still had a little bit of a cough, which we didn't want to pass on through nursery and there was the mere fact that she was tire & cranky!!! When we got her home she was bursting with energy so we headed to Avon to visit family. This is where she yakked red juice and chocolate all over white carpet (due to dad's chocolate feeding and Harley's jumping) With that, we figured our welcome was past due and took this as our cue to head for home. The kids were sleepy and went straight to bed when we got home, yeah! Or not...Harley was up ALL night. She just wanted to be held and cuddled. For those of you who know Harley, this is very unusual. By morning she was crying and tugging on her ear. Yes, now Harley has the ear infection. Will it ever end or is this just the beginning to a great winter?
Okay, enough complaining. I really do have great kids and I wouldn't trade them for anything!!!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Sick Kids!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I hate it when the kids are sick it is no fun at all. Samantha just recently had a cold and now I have it. Oh the joys of sharing germs!
Post a Comment