Monday, December 3, 2007

Thanksgiving!

Okay, I'm going to try posting a few Thanksgiving pictures and I'll try tackling other pictures soon... very soon!


David carving our fried turkey! Everyone says it's so moist, honestly I can't tell much of a big difference between a fried turkey and an oven cooked turkey. A turkey is a turkey... Yummy!


We got to have a few friends over for the festive occasion. Here they are drooling over the feast, what's taking so long?


Harley & Kamrie love their buddy John. Good thing there's enough lap for the both of them!



Okay, so Oakley's not quite big enough to enjoy the stuffing and turkey but who says he can't enjoy his cheese puffs?!

2 comments:

Jami said...

It looks like you guys had a good Thanksgiving! I'm sorry to hear about your sick kids. Ellie is also sick with a cough and runny nose. If they are over it what is the trick because it doesn't seem to be going away for Ellie. Miss ya and hope your having fun!

Jenny said...

Thanksgiving is a great time of the year. It looks like you guys had a fun day with friends!