Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More Pictures...

I just had to share a few more pictures of my cute kids! I can't believe how fast they grow up. Someone reminded me that you have to enjoy your kids while they're at these young ages because you can't ever bring them back to this stage in their lives. I love being able to watch them grow up!



Harley & Oakley playing horsey. This was taken just before Oakley's horse bucked him off. Luckily for all, he didn't get hurt and jumped right back onto the saddle!



Harley showing off her new baby stroller, with a baby in it! :)



Lastly, I had to show you how big my baby boy is getting. He's finally starting to think about crawling.

2 comments:

moosh in indy. said...

Holy cow Oakley is a trooper.

Ashley and Cody said...

I just LOVE your kids and think they are the cutest things. You are such a good mom and I always tell you this, but I'm lucky to have you for a friend! I love your pictures, especially the one of them on the horses.