Friday, February 8, 2008

Ready for warm weather!

Okay, so I really don't mind the cold... as long as it is accompanied by snow, and lots of it. As for Indiana, I'm tired of waiting for the snow so please, please let there be warm days ahead in our forecast.

I think the kids and I are beyond sick of being couped up inside and we're itching for some outdoor playtime. We're tired of the coughing and snotty noses. (If I have to wipe one more little nose I'm going to scream and I'm sure the kids hate the tissues rubbing on their raw noses)

We've really enjoyed these winter months and I want to share how we've spent these months with you. Here's a quick recap: Oakley gets croupe a total of three times, Harley catches Oakley's croupe, Each child gets a double ear infection, Harley catches the stomach flu which messes with both ends (poor girl), Oakley catches the stomach flu and then once again shares it with his big sister. To top all of this off, they've had that snotty nose for the past 4 months. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel?! :(

I guess there's one good thing about staying indoors, lots of pictures!... Okay, once again I can't get the pictures to load so you'll have to wait. Sorry!

5 comments:

Ashley and Cody said...

I am SO excited for the warm weather too, and I feel your pain with the kids getting sick. Hang in there and we'll just have to hang out more to get through the cold months.

Jenny said...

I know the feeling. Sammy and I cannot wait for warmer weather, and it looks like it is still several weeks away. Sigh. I wish that we were there to hang out with you too!!

valumama said...

sorry about the sick kids... no fun. What did the groundhog say? when is warm weather coming?, shouldn't be too far off... I hope.

Jami said...

I'm with you on the warm weather getting here. You have had quite the winter. So sorry your kids have been miserable this past weekend hopefully it passes soon!

Derrick and Rachel said...

Hi you guys!! This is great to be back in touch. I am so happy that you found our blog, b/c I didn't even know Misti had one. Otherwise I would have found you earlier. Life seems to be treating you well in Indiana. I can't beleive you have 2 kids, Yikes! They are adorable, Harley is already 2, how did that happen so fast! Now you have Oakley; by the way that is an awesome name. I don't know how you come up with these cute names! I see that I have written too much for a comment, but it's great to hear from you, and I will be checking in often to comment! Have a great one.