Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Blog Template!

Okay, we'll give Papa Smurf a try for a few days. I just couldn't find a template that I absolutely loved. If anybody has any good sites for free templates, let me know. I want to spruce up my blog, not that I have the time to do that since I don't even have the time to keep it updated... I promise, I'll add pictures tomorrow...blah, blah, blah! :)

By the way, Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Ashley and Cody said...

I love the new look and I hope you had a great Valentine's Day!!

Ashley and Cody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

I love the new look on your blog! You can always create your own blog look I use http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ to update and change my blog! Good luck!

Em said...

Your kids ARE adorable. I think Jake and Ethan will be in the wrestling stage in another few months here when I let Ethan start touching him. :) just kidding.
I have a friend who has a blog with a link on it that says how to design your own blog and it has a million links of cool templates and other stuff. I haven't used it yet either but one of these days I'm going to hunker down and make my blog look cool.
Her blog is brentandcamilukefamily.blogspot.com
Good luck!