I think this will be the first time that I've actually answered a tag...
TEN YEARS AGO - February 1998
1. I was young...er, 18
2. I was working at the Yellowstone Triplex Theater
3. I was finally seeing the end to my HS career!
4. I was getting excited for the college life
5. I'm sure I was living without any cares or worries...ha, ha
5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY
I already ran most of my errands this morning but here goes...
1. Return Protein powder @ Walmart (done)
2. Find material for a skirt (done)
3. Sew 3 skirts and make matching bows
4. Clean front room and bathrooms for company tomorrow
5. Hang out with the kids :)
THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE SUDDENLY MADE A BILLIONAIRE
1. Pay tithing right off! (Sorry once again to copy the previous persons, but it really is too important NOT to do)
2. Pay off our house, husband's loans, car, father-in-laws farm, parent's home...
3. I think a nice get-a-way trip with the family would be nice
4. Get David his truck that he so desperately thinks he needs :)
5. Put the rest away to pay for college, missions, etc.
BAD HABITS
1. "Reorganizing" stacks of junk around the house
2. Eating too many sweets
3. Leaving the bathroom, front room, kitchen, etc. a mess while getting ready in the morning and waiting until the kids are napping before I clean up.
4. I'm sure there's many more, I just can't think of them at this moment. I know I'm not that perfect! :)
5.
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED.
1. Pusan, Korea
2. Idaho Falls, Idaho
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Indianapolis, IN
5. You'll just have to wait to see where we end up...
5 Jobs I have had
1. MOM!!!
2. Daycare provider
3. Ballroom coach & teacher
4. Smith's super employee :)
5. Clinical Research Coordinator
5 things most people don't know about me
1. I HATE change
2. I love to shop at office supply stores (Christine, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one!)
3. I love doing dishes
4. I would love to be a celebrity on Dancing with the Stars
5. I don't enjoy doing cardio at the gym :)
5 things that make my life Superfabulous right now
1. My family
2. My friends
3. The truthfulness of the Gospel
4. the gym...I don't necessarily like it but it's making great changes :)
5. knowing David is almost done with school
Okay, I tag anybody who has just finished reading my list of answers!!! Good luck, I can't wait to read your answers!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Tag Questions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Thanks for playing, love your answers!
I love reading these because I always learn so many new things about everyone. I decided that you need to come over and do my dishes!!!
you like to do the dishes?... I think the one about being on dancing with the stars is well known... and I think you would win if you were there!
cute Cheeto faces! and other pictures are cute too, I LOVE updates!
Hey Joy, I know you said you wanted an invite when I put my blog private. But I don't know your email address! Email me and I'll send you one. adri1079@hotmail.com
Hi Joy! How is Indy treating you?The kids are getting big, and so cute. We miss Indy and the ward so much. Tell everyone hello!
I just love your answers. I would do it, but I just did one and its a lot of work!
Joy, I was feeling so bad for you that you were tagged and then I got tagged. Your lucky this time, I didn't tag you!
Joy... it is time for an update!!!
Post a Comment