One of Harley's friends, Trace, came over last Saturday morning for a little easter egg hunt. I think they had a lot of fun, if anything they enjoyed the tons of candy from the eggs. Side note: I've said that I was worried about taking Harley to an easter egg hunt where there's tons of kids because I didn't want her trampled over by the bigger kids wanting the eggs. Well, she proved me wrong. Poor Trace didn't stand a chance with Harley around. She was running like a mad woman all over the front room looking for the hidden eggs. She got in such a rush that she couldn't even take the time to put the eggs into her basket. She was wandering with a basket hanging off her arm and an armful of eggs, while pushing Trace out of the way to find more. My greedy little girl was quite the site. Luckily she was willing to share some of her eggs with her brother and one of her little friends who wasn't able to make it.

Trace, Harley & Oakley enjoying their eggs
Harley enjoying that early morning candy rush!!!
Trace & Harley giving the cool dudes sign :)
Oh, the attitude this little girl already shows!
Here's a couple pictures of the kids dying their easter eggs.
Here's Harley enjoying her chocolate easter bunny and .....




2 comments:
What a fun Easter! I LOVE that you are updating so often!!
Your Easter pictures are too cute. I wish we could've been there, but I'm glad you had fun. Your kids are absolutely adorable eating their chocolate bunnies. Fun fun!!
Post a Comment