Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Harley & her best pal!

I had to dedicate this post to Harley & her bestest pal, Lexi. She's spent much of her time out here with her friend Lexi. Whenever we talk about going out, 'to see lexi?' is usually her response. These two have such the love/hate relationship. They almost always start their visit out fighting over which toy is 'MINE!' Once they've established that nothing is 'mine 'and everything is free game, they decide it's a whole lot easier getting along. It's been fun watching them grow up together. (It's also been nice having a mom to hang out with, thanks Ashley for being such a good friend as well!)


We got to have Lexi over a few nights ago while her mom was having surgery. The girls got really excited when I told them it was time for a tubby with bubbles. They looked so darn cute hanging over the edge of the tub. Oakley was actually up there as well but he sat down just as I was getting ready to take the picture, it could have been an even cuter picture! :)


The girls enjoyed the bubbles. I had a hard time convincing them that they'd turn into prunes if they didn't get out!


Don't they look so squeaky clean?!?


All in all, I think Harley has been blessed to have so many nice friends! Thanks to all her little friends!

3 comments:

Ashley and Cody said...

These pictures of the girls are so cute. Lexi won't know what to do without her pal Harley, and I won't know what to do without you either. Lexi just kept asking to see the bubble bath picture again and again. Thanks for all the memories and your friendship. You are the best!!

valumama said...

too cute!... Am I noticing a trend in Harley's wardrobe?... Shelby has some cousins who all they wear is undies too, I think it is pretty cute!

Jenny said...

Cute pictures. Harley and Lexi are such cute little friends. I am glad that they have each other and you and Ashley have each other too! I sure do miss you guys! Hope all is going well for the Gallup family!