Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A few quick funnies

Tonight Harley was playing around and bonked her head (no surprise for our accident prone little girl) Anyway, David asked her if she had bonked her noggin. To our amusement she replied "mommy, I bonk my knockers!" What a hoot! Kids, you gotta love them. :)



In response to a comment, I used to try to fully dress my kids each morning but BOTH always put up a stink! Now, I let them run half naked more often than I should. I have to remind myself: why make what could be a good day bad just because I want my kids to look normal?! What can I say,they were born to be naked! I do wonder though, what will she do when it's time to head to school, I'm pretty sure they insist on a full outfit... any ideas??? :)



I just wanted to show you all where my little guy likes to play, yes that is the fridge! He could spend all day playing in it if I let him. This explains why Oakley weighed a whopping 21 lbs at his 9 mos. appointment. That's a whole 4 lbs lighter than his 2 year old sister! What a thick, but handsome little boy!


2 comments:

valumama said...

I hope you know I LOVE the undie outfits! and I must say, the sunglasses and sparkley shoes are quite the addition :)
That is hilarious about her bonking knockers!
(maybe I should make comments like that more often, how fun to get another posting so close!... no, no no, I love you more!)

Ashley and Cody said...

Harley looks so adorable! She is definitely a two year old with this look. I cracked up about the knockers comment. What a funny girl. Oakley is such a doll and he is not chubby.