Monday, March 31, 2008

Longing for the sun to shine!


Okay, I know I've mentioned this before but I thought I'd mention it again: WE ARE SO READY FOR NICE WEATHER!!! This is what my kids look like everyday, doesn't it just break your heart? They spend countless hours peering through the glass door, longing to be free. Actually today was a pretty warm day considering the gloom above. We decided it was a nice day for a walk around the block. As soon as we got to the end of the driveway it started to rain. I told the kids we'd have to head back so we wouldn't get caught in a down pour. I kid you not, they both started throwing a tantrum. I know Oakley understood what I was saying and he wasn't going to have it. So, we continued on our walk. It didn't rain for more than a minute and my kids couldn't have cared less. It felt sooooo good to be out and about. We're hoping for a trip to the zoo later this week. Keep your fingers crossed for us! :)

7 comments:

Ashley and Cody said...

I am so with you on the nice weather. NO MORE RAIN!! We need to get the girls together to distract them from the weather. Cute picture!

Misti said...

What a cute picture, I am with you 100%! At least you have rain, yesterday ours was still SNOW!

Elaine said...

Cute picture! Chin up--the weather is supposed to be nicer the rest of the week! I'm hoping it's true! Hey, I did not know you were an Avril fan!! At least that's the music you have on your blog here... I'm a big Avril fan--love her music. Catch ya later!
E

Lindy said...

I feel their pain...and yours. Spring Fever has got me big time this year.

Where were you tonight???

Stefani said...

Love the picture. I can't tell you how many times I have caught Trace staring out our window longing to play outside

Jami said...

What a cute picture! It was nice to get out today and go to the zoo even if it was a little chilly. We need to do it again.

valumama said...

I am so excited spring is almost here too!
I went to your blog design page and found one I love... go check me out, thanks for the link!