Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pictures from Penney's

I took the kids to Penney's last week for pictures. The whole experience reminded me why I haven't taken them for pictures in a while. Long story short, they both took their turns having HUGE melt downs (Harley took two turns). These were complete with the high pitch screaming and tears galore BUT the actual picture taking turned out great. I absolutely loved the girl who took their pictures, (Stephanie - if anybody is interested in someone who is great with kids.) I'm hoping for the whole Family in a picture when we're complete, hopefully it won't be too much longer!

Harley insisted on wearing 'rings' in her pictures, she's such a GirL!
I know I'm biased but don't I have some of the most darling kids alive?!

3 comments:

Misti said...

Those are ADORABLE!!!!!! I the getting your pictures taken meltdowns!

Prudent Family said...

I agree you have adorable kids, coming in a close second to mine!!! :) Way to go on keeping up with the blogging!!

The Phillips said...

yes you do have some really addorable kids!!! they also have the funniest personalities!! Ethan loves his cousins and i can see why!