Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Harley's 1st Dance Recital

I've been meaning to post this for quite a while now. Our ward had a talent show a few weeks ago and Harley's dance class got to participate. They looked dang cute and I was SO proud of them! Notice the homemade tutus, we had fun making those as well. They performed this little routine after only 4 classes of learning it. I tried to have my wonderful husband record the show but you'd all get mighty seasick after watching the first 20 seconds of it...he blames it on a crying Oakley. (Any mother could have pulled it off! Just kidding) Luckily we had another mom catch the whole thing so if you'd like to watch Harley's big moment, check out her post... http://schroering.blogspot.com/ (You'll have to scroll down on the left side and pause her music so you can hear the music from the performance) Hope you enjoy!



My little class: Emma, Annalise, Lauren,
Macey & Harley (she looks so tiny next to the other girls)



(You'll have to excuse Harley's finger, almost every picture had her finger in her mouth)

1 comments:

Prudent Family said...

She looks so dang cute in that tutu! Man she is growing up. I am impressed that she is dancing at age three! Way to go!