I can't believe it's already been 3 months since my last post, actually I can... Here's one excuse: I might have been more on top of things but my computer and pictures were in Wyoming with Dave. Anyway, don't feel like you have to read ALL or any of it, just skim the pictures and you'll get the jist.
Here's a quick recap of May.
May 9th: David Graduated! We're so proud of him and all his accomplishments. Thanks to those who made the trip out to celebrate with us.
Group shot
Sorry to those not picture, no cooperation :)

Yay!


Enjoying the moment with dad!
May 10th: Maverick's Blessing! Again, thanks to all those who helped us celebrate. I can't believe what a blessing each one of my little ones are. (Can you believe we had the priviledge of blessing all three children in the Indianapolis 3rd ward? How time flies.) I admit that I have my moments when I seriously question my choice of being a mother and having children but then I'm quickly reminded why. I feel so blessed to be able to call each one of them mine and I hope to be the best mother I can be to them. What a JOY they are to me in my life!
May 18th: One last hurrah at the Abe Lincoln Lodge in Brown County. For any of you who have a chance, take your family. Oakley loved the water slide and Harley loved floating the lazy river.


I liked this picture of the two exploring a path in Brown County.
May 21st: Couldn't leave without visiting the track one last time! Oh how I love FAST cars : ) We spent a couple hours at carb day. It took Oakley awhile to warm up to all the noise, he was actually shaking when we got inside because he didn't like the noise.
Oakley of course loved seeing the cars, the ones that didn't make noise
Personally I think Dad was more impressed with Bumble Bee than Harley was :)
May 28th: Let's not forget Oakley's birthday. I was feeling bad because we were going to be traveling this day so we had an early birthday party for him as well as a farewell to some of our close friends. Thanks again for helping celebrate (We didn't do anything on his real birthday, it's a good thing he's too young to know!)
Here are some of his major accomplishments at age 2!

Sleeping in a big bed!
Getting dressed...if you can't tell, he's putting them on upside. He insisted "himself"!
May 31st: We said good-bye to the Dental school chapter of our lives. My dad was gracious enough to fly out to Indiana and help us clean, pack and move to Wyoming. Thank you to all who came and helped cram ALL of our junk into the truck. We were sad to go but excited for what lies ahead...
Thanks Dad!

It all fit :)
Thanks for all the great adventure & friendships , we miss you all like crazy!
More on playing catch-up to follow. We still have June, July and we're now into August. This computer is slow at down loading pictures so I've got to figure out a quicker way of posting pictures. Until next time (hopefully sooner than later)!



1 comments:
Hey! I kinda blog stalked you ;0) Your kids are soo soo stinkin cute! You guys look like your crazy busy and having fun all at the same time. You look BEAUTIFUL in the picture in this post...WOW! Good to see you again.
Post a Comment