Friday, August 7, 2009

...Month of June

First off, for those who haven't heard about our 'luck' or should we say David's bad luck... We arrived in Wyoming on schedule only to find out that David had more board tests to take before he could begin practicing. Yep, the studying wasn't behind him yet. The state of Wyoming "accepts" the WREB, which is the regional board David took, but then they also require the proths & the written portion from the NERB. Note to upcoming dentists looking for work in Wyoming, they really should advertise Wyoming really DOESN'T ACCEPT THE WREB! So, we're out another couple thousand dollars paying for the entire NERB test so that David can take two portions from that board. (I'm not bitter & David's head is about to explode from all the studying he's been doing!)


With that said, because we now have NO income, David rented a small one bedroom apartment in Wyoming so he could study and get to know the practice he'll be working in. The rest of us continued on to Idaho for a while... more to come on that issue!

Anywho, we spent the month of June with David's family. The kids LOVED the attention from their grandma, grandpa & uncles! They were such a big help with the kids, whether they really wanted to or not.


Hugs & Kisses


Enjoyed countless hours on the trampoline and playing London Bridges


Many,many four & sixth wheel rides


Feeding the ducks


My fav. picture: If you look closely, Oakley's bread is behind his hand. I'm positive he doesn't get his skills from me, it has to be from his dad! Hee, hee!

5 comments:

JLB Family said...

Thanks for the heads up on Wyoming...YUCK. We miss you guys to, maybe we could meet you sometime in the middle. :)

Aimee said...

Sorry about your bad luck! Hope things have gotten better!

Ashley and Cody said...

I loved all of your pictures before you left Indy. It made me sad seeing your house so empty. I feel so bad about your luck, but hopefully once he gets working things will get better. I LOVED seeing you and your adorable family. I wish I could've seen you more. You were truly the greatest friend in school and people like you are hard to come by. I love you bud and tell your kids hello from Lexi and Trey

valumama said...

what? Wyoming? where, we could be practically neighbors!
can't wait to hear more of the "adventure" and I hope the boards go well!!!! (bummer!!!!!!!!)

Rebecca said...

Oh my, no fun at all. What a bummer. But there is an end to it all. I can't wait to hear how good it is after all the headache is over.