Thursday, October 1, 2009

Retraction...

Okay, I really should have put this up sooner rather than let many of you wonder and the rest think we're vain... David did not purchase the below mentioned toy! Yes, we both wish it was ours but not possible since he hasn't been able to work all summer. It's definitely on our wish list though. We actually saw the beast while we were out looking at houses. I insisted that we go home and get the camera so we could take some pictures. David was a little worried someone would see us taking the picture but sure was glad that I did! :) Now he's got something to work for!



HE'S OFFICIALLY A DENTIST IN WYOMING!!! YEAH!!! All boards have been passed and he's off to work. What a relief!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Congratulations! We're so glad that everything has worked out. Have you found a place to live? Have you moved out to WY?

Prudent Family said...

SUPERB!! Glad that he is able to put all that hard work, well...um, to work!! :) I am sure that is a relief!!!! Hope to see you when you visit.

valumama said...

YAY!!! Casper, here you come (and we will set up a play date soon!)

Lisa and Randy said...

We are so glad that things have finally come together for you guys!! Trust me when I say we know how you feel. We went through our own board drama last year. It was about a year ago when we finally got to CO for Randy to start working!!