Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2009 HARVEST is finally here!

WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES TO FOLLOW

Yeah, we made it to HARVEST! A bitter sweet event, being home for harvest meant David was still waiting for his license but it also meant we got to finally be together and home for a Harvest, something I know we have missed these last few years. David was like a little kid, he was so excited to be out on the farm working and even more excited to show the kids the tractor and combines.





The guys worked sun up to sun down: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm

The kids loved going out and riding with dad. The first day I took them out, they stayed for 8 hours and cried when I went out to bring them in. True farmers!






David took his turn driving the tractor, combine and semis while we each had a fair share of riding (or sleeping).




Family night riding in the tractor with dad, yep all five of us fit!


Family picture in front of the "new" semi!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Fun times! Your kids are so stinkin' cute! We miss you guys and hope you are doing well!

Jami said...

I was wondering when you were going to post again! Your kids are adorable and Ellie always gets so excited when she can see pictures of Oakley and Harley! I've been meaning to call you and find out how things are going (assuming your in Wyoming now). I will call you soon!

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures! How fun for you guys.

Rebecca said...

What a fun time! We sure miss you guyes and think about you alot. Give us a call anytime you are out this way.

Ashley and Cody said...

Your kids look so adorable. I'm glad to hear you are now in Wyoming and getting settled in. I sure miss you guys. Hope everything goes a little more smoothly for you now!!

Jodi said...

Great pics Joy, but I wanna hear about your new life in Wyoming!!!

Stefani said...

I love the pictures. They make me want to be on a farm. Weird! Hope you are doing well. You have been missed. Give your kids hugs for us

Kirsten said...

It was good to see you tonight! Glad you guys are enjoying being in Wyoming! Your kids are adorable! What cute pictures!