Friday, December 4, 2009

This can't be happening...






...oh but it is!!! This is what happens when you live in a one bedroom apartment and you're constantly telling your son, "You can't play ball in the house. No, there's no rough housing here. Please, we don't have the room to sword fight."

He finds other things to entertain himself. (Having a bossy older sister doesn't help either.)


And to think, Harley did dress him up the first few times, but now it's his idea to play dress up most of the time. (We do have a pirate costume and superman cape but he prefers the leotard and dresses.)


In case you can't see, they're wearing fake disney princess nails!

8 comments:

Adri said...

Oh I have so many pictures of William in dress-up. His favorite was (is?) the Snow White one. I even have photos of MJ painting his nails. In fact, his has pink polish on his toes right now.

Jami said...

That is too funny! We miss you guys!!! We are headed to Utah this week...I better see you!

Kirsten said...

That is hilarious! I have a picture of my son, Daniel, now 6, when he was 3, standing in front of the toilet, peeing, wearing his sisters dress up high heel shoes with no pants on! It's a blackmail picture when he's older, for sure!

JLB Family said...

Funny...I am sure Harley could convince B to get dressed up too. I can't wait to see you guys.

Jenny said...

I am sure that David is not very happy about this, but what do you do? I don't see anything wrong with dressing up at this age, it is cute.

Rebecca said...

I love it. I'm sure that is Dave's favorite picture. Caden still likes to do the dress up thing with kam and he is the older one.

Misti said...

I think all younger brothers have to have a picture like that!!! How was your Christmas. Marsh tried to call Dave on the 26th to meet up in Idaho Falls but it was the wrong number... :(

Lindy said...

Come on....we all know that he's really just following in Dave's footsteps :)