Friday, December 4, 2009

Isn't he HOT?

And he's ALL mine!


I think I'm one of the luckiest people. I've got one of the hardest working honeys around. He goes to work each day without a word of complaint, (I'm sure the money isn't an incentive) and then he comes home to be the fun-loving dad we need in the evening. He's always looking for ways to make our life better and easier. (I may not always see this right away but he usually is right, don't anybody tell him I said that!) He's got a strong testimony that I'm sure carries all of us through some days. He's got dreams and wants to reach them with me by his side. Best of all, he loves me and the kids endlessly, and that can be one of the hardest jobs of all!

Thanks for loving me!

1 comments:

The Phillips said...

It's great to hear that things are going great for your little family! I understand having such a great husband too! We love you and miss you!