Conversation with my daughter:
H: You talk to much mom!
Me: What?
H: You talk to much, that's what dad says.
Me: Oh really, your dad said I talk to much?
H: Yes, he said 'Girls talk too much'.
Me: ~Trying to come up with some witty response.~
H: That's what Peter Pan says too, 'Girls talk too much.'
Me: Yep, I guess you're right.
H: Dad told that to Peter Pan and he listened!
Wow, Dad is her hero and I guess she thinks he has enough influence on people that even Peter Pan listens to him! I got a good laugh!




4 comments:
I think girls talk to much, but that is why they are so much fun!
Dad's are the best aren't they?
That's hilarious! What a funny girl!
Shut up!!! (Oh, wait we can't, we are girls). That is so funny!
That is too cute! Thanks for sharing that!
Post a Comment