What a FUN week! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thanks Jami & Ellie for letting us come and take over your home. We got to see almost everyone that we wanted to see and enjoyed playing outdoors ... thanks to the GREAT weather! I won't bore you with all the details. I took my camera everywhere I went and as you know me, didn't get hardly any pictures. I wish I could have gotten more pictures of all of our friends.
Kiddos winding down!
I laugh every time I see this picture.
This picture was a challenge...and yes, they all came out with their heads on! :)
Harley was so excited to spend time with all of her friends.
Mav. with his buddy, aren't they the cutest!
While we were there I was able to talk my good friend into taking some updated pictures of my kiddos. She did a GREAT job, thanks Stefani!

I know I'm biased, but aren't they some of the cutest kids?
(most of the time)






9 comments:
Fun times. Glad you were able to visit friends.
How fun! You guys are so great! Thanks again for your generous donation!
Oh those pictures are SO STINKIN' CUTE!! Love them.
Super cute pictures! I can't believe how much they are growing!! Maverick is almost one!??? Crazy! Already missing Indiana huh?? THat is great you were able to go back already and visit.
You do have some great looking kids! I love the pictures your kids look so cute! We're glad that you could go back to Indiana!
Yes, they're adorable. And that little buddy in the pic with Maverick is pretty cute, too :) Remind me to send you the pics with Maverick and the "sauce"....I can't right now. It was great having you here - I only wish I had more pictures of the fun things we did.
You might be biased, but I'm not ;) and you DO have the cutest kids. Travis and I talk about it all the time. In fact, we're wondering if you'll give the next one to us???
It was soooo much fun! We are missing you guys! Ellie keeps mentioning Oakley and Harley in her prayers!
Thank You for a fun week
Seriously, you do have adorable children!! I can see David in your boys! Say hi to him for me!
Post a Comment