Friday, April 25, 2008

It's movin' and groovin' time

For those of you who don't know, we love to dance at my house. Although I'm partial to the whole ballroom dancing thing, we really enjoy any style. Harley's always liked to groove but I think she's more partial to the slow dances with dad. Oakley on the other hand loves to groove. He's got the hip and shoulder action down great and now he's working on the bounce. I've got to hand it to him, he really does have pretty good rhythm. :) He's not quite ready for Dancing With the Stars but give him a few years...

Our neighbors come out every afternoon to play basketball in their yard. They always turn their music up way loud for all to 'enjoy'! My kids love this time of the day and they literally run for the back patio when they hear the music start thumping! (You'll have to forgive my annoying & loud coaxing in the background of the video. I just figured out how to use the video feed on my camera and didn't think about my voice being plastered behind the cute videos. Also, I just viewed the post and it's a little confusing with the blog background music blasting as well, sorry!)

I know this is pretty repetitive but I had to post this nexxt video as well. If your time restrained, the second video shows off more of Oakley's talent, you get to view his shake much better in this one. Again, you'll have to excuse my poor video feed, I wasn't thinking when I turned the camera to record. How was I supposed to know that you couldn't rotate a video when it came time to watch it on the big screen?! I really wasn't thinking, anwho, enjoy!

7 comments:

Ashley and Cody said...

Go Oakley! He is SO cute and everytime I see him dance it makes me smile.

valumama said...

that is too cute! Glad your weather has gotten good finally! ENJOY!!!

Erekson's said...

Oh my gosh! How funny are your kids! That is so hilarious that Oakley dances like that. I love it!

Stefani said...

I love it! He is such a doll. You won't see that from anyone in my fam. We have no rhythm.

Jami said...

Wow! He really does know how to shake it-that is too funny.

The Terrell Family said...

I've never seen anything like it!! So cute!!

Naomi said...

SO cute! We miss you guys!