Friday, April 25, 2008

It's Sprinkler Time

Yes, the weather has been extra nice to us this past week.... so, we've taken the opportunity to enoy the warm weather. We've been on many, many walks, gone for several bike rides, hit the zoo a couple times and we finally pulled out our new sprinkler system for the kids!

Harley & her buddy Lexi weren't too excited about the idea at first.


It may have been because I turned the water on while they were in the middle of the ring, they didn't know what had hit them, oops my bad. Harley enjoyed the sprinkler once I showed her how to get drinks from it.




As for Oakley, he LOVED it. He gets mad at me everytime I make him stop playing and come in. He's always outside until bedtime.


We've literally spend most of our awake hours outside. It's been a great way to keep the kids out from under my feet. They love being outside! Here's to hoping our warm days stay!!!

3 comments:

Ashley and Cody said...

We love your sprinker, and that picture of the girls makes me laugh. I love the summertime.

Rebecca said...

looks like a fun sprinkler. we have a fun one that waves around and has crazy little arms coming off of it. we will have to get together and have a sprinkler party.

Misti said...

Summer time, summer time! Yeah, what cute pictures, we might be able to post a swimming one in a few weeks!