Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Okay, I feel guilty for never letting people know what a great husband I have! He really is a great husband and an even better father if that's possible! I know, some of you are questioning me after hearing me talk... but David really is a wonderful father and if you don't believe me, ask Harley! She' d be able to vouch 100% for that, after all, she's the one who sits at the other end of his scolding and beating! :) Harley would do anything for her dad! She's had such a rough few days having her dad gone. I know that she misses her wrestling buddy. She's been walking around the house saying "Daddy and Justin gone to zil huh mom?! I go to zil with dad?" (For those of you who don't know David left for Brazil last Thursday for a humanitarian dental trip with some of his classmates an won't be back until next Sunday.) This is the longest he's ever been away from Harley and she's going crazy!

Now I just want everyone to know how blessed I am to have this man in my life. Not only is he as handsome as ever, he's a very hard worker and would do anything for his family! Though golfing with friends and making $ are high on his list of accomplishments I know that his kids easily out weight all of those things. He's dedicated the last 7 years to his schooling so that he could spend the next 60 years providing for us! We're the luckiest family around and we're so proud of his hard work! We love you David!

Again, I can't post any pictures of this handsome guy but I'm okaky with that, now you can't be jealous of my great catch!! Hee, hee! :)

4 comments:

Jami said...

It's nice to see you back blogging again. I was wondering what happened to you! :o) Good Luck this week without Dave sorry I can't keep you company. Cute pics by the way of Oakley

Jenny said...

It is always nice to brag about the great husbands we have isn't it?

LaRee said...

Ya, David is a cutie! You all are!

LaRee

Misti said...

JOY WHERE ARE YOU?????? I KNOW YOU ARE ALIVE BECAUSE YOU LEFT A COMMENT...POST, POST, POST!!! We miss you!