Monday, October 20, 2008

The great EIGHT

Okay, I've been tagged and figured I'd better jump on it and actually get it done before next fall!

EIGHT things that make me feel good: my family, my kids laughing, laughter in general, snuggling, hot showers, my cute dance students, friends, & a cute outfit (I know, how vain!)

EIGHT things I did yesterday: taught dance, played with my kids, shopped at Walmart, went to lunch with my kids and parents, typed up my lesson plan for today, went to the apple orchard, laughed at/with my kids, kissed my husband good night

EIGHT favorite eats/drinks: Dr. Pepper, Ice cold water, Raw vegetables, Fresh fruit, Homemade Salsa, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, air popped popcorn (not microwave), CANDY

EIGHT things on my wishlist: happy and healthy children, happy and healthy husband (this always makes for a good day!), to find a dental practice and know where we're going to end up, to sell our house (any buyers?), a blue-eyed baby (a girl can wish can't she), paying off our debt, a trip to New Zealand, someone to clean my bathrooms,

EIGHT things I love about fall: the changing leaves, anticipating the upcoming holidays, hoodie & jacket weather, wearing jeans, beginning of the hot soup weather, bearable nights (not so hot), snuggling under blankets, kids can wear their footed jammies

EIGHT favorite TV shows: The Office, So you think you can Dance, Friends re-runs, hmmm... can't think of any other favorites

EIGHT things I'm looking forward to: spending time with my family, the Christmas season, our visit home to Idaho, playing in the snow, David graduating, finding a dental practice and knowing where we'll be next year, making money instead of borrowing it, world peace :)

EIGHT FRIENDS TO TAG: 1. Misti 2. Jenny 3. Christine 4. Lindy 5. Andrea P. 6. Rebecca 7. Jill 8. Sharifa

2 comments:

Klingler said...

Hey - these are good things to know! Hope you're having a great day!!

Jami said...

Time to Update!!! :)